I received some messages and I was asked if I’m vegetarian, because all my recipes are with vegetables. The answer is no, I am not. I do eat meat every week, but not daily. I decided to post a recipe with meat to prove this (and I think is my first meat recipe from the history of this blog :D).
- Wash the eggplants, remove the stub and cut them halfway in length.
- Cook the onion and the meat in vegetable oil (in a pan) for about 15-20 minutes.
- Put the eggplants in the oven (in a tray) for about 15 minutes.
- Remove seeds from eggplants with a spoon. Mix them with the onion and minced meat. Add salt and pepper and then fill the eggplants with the mixture.
- Add tomatoes slices and cook in the oven for about 40-50 minutes.
- Finally, you can add small pieces of cheese and fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately!