After I presented you some of the benefits of cauliflower, now I am showing you one way to cook it. It’s a fast and easy recipe and you just need a few ingredients.
1 cauliflower, pieces
4 tablespoons cream
100 g grated cheese
butter, enough to coat the tray
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
salt and pepper
How It’s Made?
- Coat the pan with butter and dust with bread crumbs.
- Simmer the cauliflower until tender. When it’s done put the pieces inside the tray.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs and incorporate the cream. Pour them over the cauliflower.
- Cook for 10-20 minutes in the oven until it becomes golden.