A special recipe to delight your guests in the Halloween night. These cute Mummy Cupcakes are perfect for your party.
Ingredients for Muffins:
1 cup sugar
1 packet vanilla sugar
75 ml sunflower oil
1 ½ cup flour
1 tablespoon baking soda
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
How It’s Made?
1. Mix the eggs with the sugar until you obtain a cream.
2. Stir continuously and slowly add the oil.
3. Add the flour, the baking soda and the cocoa powder.
4. Cook at 180⁰ C for about 10-15 minutes.
5. Decorate using sugar paste or marzipan. Cut thin strips and place them as shown in the images.
Ingredients for sugar paste: 1 tablespoon gelatin, 6 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon butter, 300-400 g powdered sugar, red food coloring (for the eyes)
How to make sugar paste: Put gelatin, water, butter and honey on bain-marie. Mix the resulting liquid with sugar until you get an easily molding paste.