I was really surprised to see that I was nominated by Sherri Matthew for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you very much Sherri. I am extremely honored to receive this award.
There are certain rules to abide by when nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award, the first and most important rule being making sure to hugely thank the person who nominated you and linking back to their site.
The second rule is that you need to find and link back to 15 bloggers whose blogs you follow, or who follow you or who you have some interest in and then the really fun part, let them know right away that you have nominated them!
Here is my list and I wish it could be longer, because there are so many blogs that I enjoy. The order is completely random.🙂
- Secrets from Books
- Beyond the Dream
- Savor the Food
- Greenhorn Photos
- Rohan 7 Things
- Papaya Pieces
- The Simple Song Bird
- Mixed Up Already
- Vanilla Moon
- David Ionel Romulus
- The Top 10 of Anything and Everything
- Antonio De Simone
- Lizzie Joy’s Photo Suite
- Daily Echo
- Bento Days
Congratulations to you all!
Now, the last part is that I have to tell you 7 things about myself (and these are very random, just as they popped into my head) which are as follows:
- I love white chocolate.
- I enjoy cooking and preparing great dishes for friends and family.
- I write fiction in my free time.
- Spring mornings are my favorites.
- I have bird friends that visit me daily and I feed them throwing millet on the windowsill.
- I would take every dog and cat found on the street in my house.
- I hate parties where are a lot of people. I prefer instead the company of my friends.